Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Across the Bridge

This painting “Across the Bridge” is 11” x 14” and is reminiscent of a time when one lane bridges were the norm and the pace of travel was slow. The following is a list of accomplishments and events that I thought you might find interesting.
  • I won the Canadian 2010 Word Guild award for writing excellence by a never-before-published author in its “God Uses Ink” contest and will be attending the Write! Canada Conference in Guelph, ON from June 17-19. I have a writing blog that I update often. Let me know if you want to join. http://www.maureensscribblings.blogspot.com/
  • I have recently updated my website with new paintings (http://www.mnewmanfolkart.com/)
  • The Annapolis Farmer’s and Trader’s Market begins on May 22. Hope to see you there.
  • I have recently written a Christian historical fiction and am looking for an editor and publisher. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning Canadian 2010 Word Guild award. Great Job!!. Hope you enjoy the awards gala!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The market is a definite must see. Best one I have been to so far.

    Congrats on the award mom!

    ReplyDelete