Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Animal's Christmas Tree


Couldn't wait to start this painting after listening to Christmas music on my trip back from Cape Breton. There was snow in the highlands, putting me in the Christmas mood. One of my favourite things is animals and I like to think that they know it is

Jesus' birthday on December 25th. When my children were young they used to pick out a tree and decorate it with carrots, cranberries and apples for the animals. When we would return to the tree at a later date everything would be gone. Hope you are enjoying your holiday preparations. I am at the MacDonald Museum in Middleton on Friday night and Saturday for a Christmas show. If you are looking for gift ideas for someone special or for yourself, check out four new additions to my website. The Animal's Christmas Tree is 7" x 9".

No comments:

Post a Comment